Chobani Spinach Quiche
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 50 min
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Chobani Plain 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (8 ounce) GruyÃ¨re cheese, grated
- Place crust on baking sheet. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake piecrust about 10 minutes or until bottom is slightly brown. Remove from oven and set aside. Do not turn oven off.
- Heat oil over in skillet over medium. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add spinach, toss to combine and heat through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs, Chobani, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg together in a bowl. Evenly spread the spinach-onion mixture into pie shell. Pour egg mixture on top. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
- Bake until center of quiche is just set, about 40 to 45 minutes. Let quiche stand 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe Source….. recipelion.com