Ham And Zucchini Muffins
2 cups gluten free self-raising flour
100 g lean ham, finely chopped (See Notes)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
90 g margarine, mono- or polyunsaturated
2 small zucchini, coarsely grated
1 cup cooked white long grain rice
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup low fat milk
1 tablespoon seeded mustard, (check that brand is gluten free)
canola or olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray muffin tins lightly with oil spray.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Stir with a metal spoon until just combined.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the muffins are browned.
6. Turn onto a wire rack.
Notes: Use ham off the bone or Virginian ham only