Rhubarb Strawberry Crumble
Serves : 18
- 1 cup (200g) white sugar
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1 cup (220g) packed brown sugar
- 250g butter
- 1 cup (80g) rolled oats
Preparation:15min – Cook:45min – Ready in:1hour
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, mix white sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, strawberries and rhubarb. Place the mixture in a 20x30cm baking dish.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, brown sugar, butter and oats until crumbly. You may want to use a pastry blender for this. Crumble on top of the rhubarb and strawberry mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crisp and lightly browned.