This recipe is a great twist on the classic Scotcharoos. These delicious no bake bars come together in a matter of minutes and have all the flavor of the traditional recipe.
With chocolate chips, marshmallows, creamy peanut butter and butterscotch chips, All-In-One Scotcheroos will open up your world of no bake recipes; that is, if you haven’t already fallen in love with them.
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup butter
- 10 ounces bag of marshmallows
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large sauce pan, melt together the butter, peanut butter, and bag of marshmallows.
- When the marshmallows are melted, turn off the heat and stir in the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- When the chips are melted, stir in the crispy rice cereal.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 8×11 inch pan. Cut into squares when the bars are completely cool and set up.