Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- 2 quantities of 2 ingredient pizza dough
- 12 bacon shortcuts, diced
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 180°C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Roll pizza dough into a large rectangle.
Spread diced bacon all over the dough evenly.
Top with shredded cheese.
Roll from short end to end, encasing all the bacon and cheese inside.
Cut 2cm segment from the end of the roll and place on the baking tray. Keep slicing until all rolls are placed on the tray. You can sprinkle some extra cheese on top if you have it.
Bake for 20-25 mins until golden.
- I love making these cheese and bacon rolls at home for the kids – especially if we are having their friends over.
- I find the bakery version a bit expensive to buy which is why I made this recipe. Super cheap!
- You can replace the cheese and bacon with Vegemite and cheese or sundried tomatoes and olives. Just fill it with what you have on hand for a delicious snack.
- Serve these hot with your favourite soup for a filling meal.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia’s best recipe finder.