Breakfast Smoothie Three Berries
For a refreshing, sweet treat any time, try this delectable berry shake. We love it for an after dinner, sitting-on-the-porch beverage, but it’s great as a breakfast smoothie too.
Preparation Time: 5 min
- 2 cups strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup blueberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 2 ounces lowfat Neufchatel cheese, cut up
1. Place the strawberries, milk, jam, blueberries, and Neufchatel cheese in blender container; cover and blend until smooth.
2. If necessary, add more milk to make mixture the desired consistency.
3. Pour into 4 glasses.
4. Garnish with fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Serve immediately.